At the end of the syllabus for corporate law you will gain knowledge in the following areas.
Key concepts covered include:
- Features of a company & corporate personality
- Incorporation of a company
- Equity and debt capital
- Directors, Company secretary, Auditors
- Meetings, resolutions and company records
- Winding up
- Minority rights
- Companies Limited by Guarantee and Overseas Companies
- Listing company in the Colombo Stock Exchange
- Other Law adjacent to Corporate Law
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to subject matters.