Terms and Condition
Terms and Condition
By using onlinecampus.lk, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and to accept them in its entirety for as long as you use the onlinecampus.lk learning platform.
- When you first visit onlineacampus.lk, you must complete the registration form in its entirety.
- The online access provided by onlinecampus.lk is limited to a single user. Under no circumstances can two students use the same account. You are also prohibited from sharing your user ID with others.
- You must use the platform’s password in a secure manner. It is strictly forbidden for you to share with others.
- You are only allowed to utilize the online access for educational purposes. It is totally forbidden to use the information for any other reason than the one to which you have been granted access.
- Payments for the resources of your choice must be made upfront. Under no circumstances will a payment be refunded once it has been made
- If you make a cash deposit, you will be given access within 1 to 3 days. When transferring funds on the deposit slip, you must include the reference number.
- You will be provided access to the class(es), videos, and educational resources once you have made the required payments. After the exam date, the videos will expire. You must purchase it again if you need to re-watch it for the next exam.
- Videos will be uploaded to the website on a regular basis, which could be weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
- To watch videos, each student is limited to one computer and one mobile device. It is not possible to utilize both devices at the same time. If your device is broken, however, you can contact our support team and have it reset.
- If students engage in suspected behaviors such as sharing user IDs, using multiple devices, sharing the same account with many people, copying videos, and so on, their accounts will be permanently blocked and legal action will be taken to all engaged directly and indirectly.
- All of the class(es), videos, and other resources on onlinecampus.lk (onlinecampus (Pvt) Ltd) are copyrighted. You are aware that any of the aforementioned infractions will be prosecuted under Article 36 of the Property Rights Act of 2003.